and a fan of whatever it was I dislike says “OMGZ UR JUST JELUZ!!!!!!!1”
Why the fuck would I be jealous of them/it if I said something bad about
it? Like, are you fucking kidding me? Anybody who attempts to use that
excuse is obviously extremely ignorant, and frustrated that they can’t
begin a decent argument. Seriously, if you’re going to argue, at least
make yourself sound a bit more intelligent and make some SENSE.
Tell me,
why would I be jealous of them? I HATE them. In this case, I’m
referring to one Direction, but the same goes for any other musician I
don’t like.
I don’t want their shitty, asshole fans (MOST of the fans
are assholes, not all of them), I don’t want their
horrible auto-tuned voices. I don’t want their un-creative lyrics, I
don’t want their ugly faces, I don’t want their money which was made off
of.. everything else I just named. If I want money, I’ll make it by
actually doing something well, something that I’m talented at, not just
fooling little girls with my hair flip and fixing my voice so it sounds
nothing like me, or by just producing some shit lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment